Keeping your swimming pool clean can be a daunting and time-consuming task, and let’s face it, no one likes to do it. With all the wasted time emptying baskets, scooping leaves, water testing, running down to the pool store to purchase treatment products, and handling potentially dangerous chemicals – it can all be too much.
Wouldn’t your time be better spent doing something you love? Time enjoying your family?
Take the hassle out of pool maintenance and let the experts look after it for you. Let Aquafirst – Pool Cleaning Frankston maintain your pool all year round without the need to lift a finger.
Aquafirst’s pool maintenance program includes state-of-the-art computer water analysis, checking and cleaning filters, checking equipment for wear and tear, emptying skimmer and pump baskets, scooping leaves and vacuuming, adjusting settings, and implement treatment products.
With Aquafirst – Pool Cleaning Frankston convenient weekly, fortnightly or monthly options, there is no reason why you can’t get started today.
So, sit back, relax and let Aquafirst Pool Care take care of the work for you.
Travel directions to the pool store from Frankston:
- From Bayside Shopping Centre head north-east on Young St
- In 1.3km turn right onto Overton Rd over the train tracks
- In 34m turn left onto Frankston-Dandenong Rd
- In 110m take the ramp onto the M3
- In 600m merge onto the M3
- In 2.8km take the exit onto Mornington Peninsula Fwy
- In 8.6km turn right onto Springvale Rd
- In 4.1km turn left onto Lower Dandenong Rd
- In 3.1km turn left onto Boundary Rd
- In 21m Aquafirst will be on the left. Pull into the carpark next to Subway
Not in Frankston?
Don’t worry, as a Melbourne pool cleaning company we also service…