Hydrochloric Acid is a danegous goods. What that means is, we will not leave this product onsite without being received by an adult.
If there is no one home to receive the dangerous good, they will be removed from your shopping cart and refunded, but the shipping will not be refunded.
Hydrochloric Acid is for lowering pH in your pool.
Brand may vary.
Local delivery only.
Hydrochloric Acid (also referred to as HCL) is used for lowering pH in Pool Water. Test pH weekly. The recommended range is between 7.2 and 7.6. If the pH is higher than 7.6, correct it by adding Hydrochloric Acid.
- When adding Hydrochloric Acid ensure that the product is mixed thoroughly with water remembering to always add acid to water, never add water to acid.
- Apply the mixed chemical to the surface of the pool water. Never add Hydrochloric Acid when people are in the pool.
- Allow 2-3 hours mixing with the filter running before measuring pH again. Carry out minor adjustments as necessary.
- Store in an upright and secure position in a cool, well-ventilated place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Make sure you read all the instructions on the label.
- Do not allow Hydrochloric Acid to come in to contact with any other chemicals, metals, carbonates, or concentrated alkalis.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not inhale fumes as serious damage to the respiratory tract may occur.
Hydrochloric acid will cause severe burns to the skin and permanent damage to the eyes. Wear rubber gloves, boots and safety goggles. This product is highly corrosive - Class 8 Dangerous Goods. Download the MSD sheet for further information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.